I asked Bean what she would like to do and got one of her standard responces - painting. With it being a lovely day outside I thought we could do painting outside. After lunch and with Grandad visiting I set up painting outside. I rolled some lining paper out on the path and got a tray tub for the paint. Shoe and sock were removed and grandads jeans rolled up. With a little helping hand to avoid too much slipping Bean stood into the paint and walked up and down the paper. A basic error on my part was having a tub of water ready for feet washing so after every walk down the paper Bean stood in the tub of water making the paper very wet.
The activity was a huge sucess and after changing the paper five times we moved on to using paint brushes which turned Bean painting her legs and feet. However it did not stop there, Grandads legs and feet were soon painted too.
****Blogger is currently not allowing me to upload photos, however I am working on this so photos will be added asap****
No comments:
Post a Comment